All three kids loved them and I've already got another batch on my to do list for this week.
- 1 3/4 cups plain (or wholemeal) flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar (make sure it's DARK brown and not just brown)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (if you don't have coconut oil just use butter and cream with the sugars first)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups of pumpkin puree
Method:Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Sift flour and mix dry ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl mix coconut oil, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined. Fold in dry ingredients until incorporated well.
Spoon in lined muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes in pre-heated oven.