So I am trying to be more organised this year and am making the switch from weekly meal planning to monthly. This is partly because I hate grocery shopping so want to get the shopping all over and done with it one burst per month. Of course there will be top up shops along the way, but I am hoping to con B into doing them. They will only be for milk, fruit and vege so it shouldn't be a drama at all.
- Portobello, Sausage & Dried Apricot Risotto (recipe from Wholefood Workshop I did last year)
- Lentil Hot Pot (Thermomix recipe book)
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak and homemade Coleslaw
- Baked Chicken and Crunchy Carrot Salad
- Garlic Prawns (TM Recipe)
- Lemon Calamari (TM Recipe)
- Curry Vegetable Fritters (TM Recipe)
- Zucchini Moussaka (TM Recipe)
- Chorizo Pasta (TM Recipe)
- Potato Curry (TM Recipe)
- Lasagna and Salad
- Broccoli Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce (Wholefood workshop)
- Pesto Pasta with Slow Roasted Tomatoes (Wholefood workshop)
- Lentil Burritos
- Jamie's Hit'n'Run Chicken
- Pesto Chicken (Tasty Chicken Cookbook)
- Lemon Chicken
- Mushroom Risotto (TM Recipe)
- Roast Chicken and vege
- Roast Lamb and vege
- Homemade Pizza
So as you can see I just have a list of meals for the month. I haven't set a meal for each night like I have in the past, and I haven't listed a meal for every single night of the month. Some night we will be having left overs or might be eating out.
As the month goes one I will blog about the recipes that I am able and hopefully share if this method of meal planning has been a success for us.
What about you, do you meal plan?