I can't believe that it is Monday already! The weekend just went way to fast. We had a super big week with both Caden and Mahli starting at their new school. Mahli has already made a bestie and Caden ended up know two kids in his class and ended up sitting right next to one of them so that made his week easier.
Some other things that made me smile this week were:
- Caden explaining the rules of basketball to me. The game is new to him and he was so excited
- Mahli 'reading' a book to me. I say ready because I think she fluked it. The picture cues were very clear and she managed to get every word right
- Ethan mastered using the swing in the back yard WITH pants on. He was pleased he didn't have to remove his shorts before he put them on
- Managing to knock at at least 30 minutes of sweat inducing exercise every day! The kids heading back to school certainly opened up some 'free' time for me!
• it would be fantastic if you grabbed the badge below and added it to your post.
• please stop by and visit some of the other posts that are linked up.
• please spread the word about this linky. That would really make my day xx