|Please excuse the dodgy iPhone photo! It was delicious, I promise!|
1/4 cup couscous
5 cherry tomatoes
1 cup chickpeas (precooked or canned)
1 handful of baby spinach
1/2 red onion
1tps garlic powder
1tps of rice bran oil for couscous
1tps herbamere seasoned salt for couscous
Method:1. Finely slice red onion, and cut cherry tomatoes in half
2. Season 1/4 cup of water with Herbamere and Rice bran oil and bring to boil.
3. Once water is boiling add couscous, cover pot and remove from heat. Leave to sit for 2 minutes.
4. Remove couscous from pot and rice bran oil and red onion, saute red onion to it goes translucent
5. Add spices and continue to stir for a minute
6. Add tomatoes and chickpeas and cook until tomatoes start to reduce.
7. Add spinach and cook until it starts to wilt.
8. Serve over Couscous and enjoy!