Please excuse the bad photo. I need to replace my lens on my camera after I dropped it just before Christmas!
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 125g butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 100′s & 1000s
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mix flour, cocoa and coconut.
- Melt butter
- Lightly beat the egg.
- Add melted butter, egg and maple syrup and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Press into a lined baking tray
- Get the kids to sprinkle the 100's and 1000's on top, Or you could just do it yourself.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes depending on your oven. I am still getting to know my new oven so I checked it at the 20 minute mark and had to give it a few more minutes.
What baking have you done recently?
I am linking up with
Anne for Thriving on Thursdays
Grace for FYBF
Bree for Flash Blog Friday
The Pin Junkie for her friday linky party