Oh no, how frightening! Glad she is ok. Sometimes those fans just come out of nowhere. Damn things.
Glad she's doing ok now! Kids seemt to hurt themselves on the most random things.
ooo thats gotta hurt!!
Ouch... Glad she's OK
I saw you posted that on Sunday - ouch a fan !
Ow! I remember a kid at school did that once and almost chopped off the top of his ear! Nasty!!
Oops and ouch. She's all smiles after which is the main thing, and a scar with a story. Happy it wasn't worse, she will be wary of ceiling fans now :)