So anyway have you:
- posted about your favourite pins from Pinterest for the week, then link it up!
- posted a post that you would love others to pin to Pinterest, then link it up!
- If you have done both, well link them both up!
Let's get into it!
The rules or guidelines as such are all the same as what they were over at Tina's and if you aren't familiar with them they are:
- Grab the button (from above) and add it to your post and/or your sidebar. Because it’s good karma. A little link love didn’t hurt anyone. And the more people who see the button, the more that might join in and the more traffic we will get – hopefully.
- Add your blog link to the linky below – so other Pinners can come visit you and “pin it” to their Pinterest boards.
- Visit some of the other links, give some comment love and pin as many of the posts as you have time to do.
- If you are linking up a 'pinnable' post, please make sure that it is actually suitable for Pinterest. Please don't just link up a random post.
I will endeavour to visit each and everyone one of you that link up, it may take me a little while as I work some Sundays, but I will stop by within 24 hours of you linking up.