Things have been quiet on the blog this week. For a few reasons but mainly because I was away from home for most of the week.
Anyway, I thought I would share some of my week with you:
- Caden losing his first tooth
- Mahli falling over at least 10 times (she does that a lot!)
- B and I being on 6 planes in 3 days
- Me visiting places I have never been before
- Travelling to another time zone and back
- Getting up at a god awful hour every morning this week
- Caden playing his second last game of football for the year
- Ethan talking in clear sentences
- I read some books that I have wanted to read for a long long time
- And our last plane of all the 6 was delayed by almost 3 hours and all they gave us was these measly $8 refreshment vouchers
So what did you get up to this week?