School holidays start at 3pm this afternoon here in Queensland, so I thought I would write a list of things I would love to do with the kids over the holidays.
Some of these are my ideas and some the kids have asked that we do.
- Cubby house building
- Exploring in the park
- Making dress ups
- Toast marshmallows in our outside fire
- Make party decorations for Ethan's birthday
- Make a cake
- Make some gingerbread men
- Go on a scavenger hunt in our neighbourhood
- Sew a simple tote bag with Caden
- Fix the sandpit in the backyard and dig for fossils (buried dinosaurs etc)
- Donate one bag of no longer used toys to charity
- Bike riding