I had eight things on my list at the start of the week and now it is down to 6!
I finished off Cadens' Raggy Quilt
And my Twisty Snood!
So that leaves my list like this:
- Summerhouse Quilt top
Twisty Snood- that I started last winter on our family holiday. I discovered that knitting in the car made me car sick after about 4 rows…
- Dream on quilt- I just have a small about of free motion quilting to go on it and then I need to bind it
- Mahli’s scarf- again started last winter, but my Granny ended up knitting the kids scarves so there was no need for me to finish Mahli’s at the time
Caden’s Cat in the hat rag quilt
- Love heart pillow- I only need to hand stitch it closed and embroider the word Love on it…
- Finish the face on Mahli’s Bit of Whimsy doll…
- Piece the Hoo’s in the Forest quilt top that I started cutting 6 months ago
Do you have a pile of Works in Progress that just keep growing?