|I'll never be a food photographer!|
Parmesan Cheese (to serve if desired) cubed if using the thermomix or grated if not.
1 small red chili
1 clove of garlic
50g olive oil
1 Celery stalk, roughly chopped including leaves
2 cans of Bortotti or Cannellini Beans, drained (I used Cannellini)
2 tbsp of TM Vegetable Stock
300g small pasta (Ditali or Macaroni)
- Place Parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside
- Place Chili, garlic and onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
- Scrape from sides of bowl using spatula.
- Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees Celsius on speed 1
- Add celery with leaves, 1 can of beans, tomatoes and stock then pulverise for 15-20 seconds on speed 6
- Add water and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degree Celsius on speed 1.
- Add pasta and second can of beans then cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse + soft speed.
- Serve the pasta in a bowl and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe is easy to convert if you don't have a Thermomix. You can do step two in a blender/food processor or by hand. Then transfer to pot to sauté. Again you can use a blender/food processor or stick blender for step 5. Then simply bring mix to boil and add in pasta and second can of beans. Once pasta is cooked, it is ready to serve.