I have a confession, I am a magazine hoarder, I am one of those people that keep back issues, just in case... In case of what exactly? Who knows. My
little large stash of magazine has been cause for dispute between B and I. He doesn't understand why people purchase magazines (or even books, but that is another vent). He isn't a reader, he loves his footy and cars, but buy him a magazine of that genre and it will go unread. He does read newspapers but that's about it.
So he put a limit on my magazine purchasing, meaning I can only purchase 2 mags a month. Yes you have that right, two magazines! For a WHOLE month. So when I got an email from the lovely Suze at Morey Media offering me a copy of this months Country Style I was all excited.
I do love Country Style, but I don't regularly buy it as I rotate my magazine purchases.... (that damn purchasing limit!) I got even more excited when I seen what this months main articles were!
- RED, WHITE … OR GREEN WINE: Appealing to the ‘contemplative wine drinker and the contemplative environmentalist’, Rob Ingram prepares to save the world, one drink at a time;
- WISE WORDS FROM SALLY WISE: Well-known author of five cookbooks Sally Wise is famous for her love of preserving but also for her knack over being able to ‘make-over’ leftovers into simple, mouth-watering dishes for tonight's dinner- something I’m sure that she perfected whilst raising her six (now grown-up) children! In this month’s issue of Country Style, we take a peek at her house as she serves up lunch and shares her love of cooking: “I love to cook with wild abandon and that’s the beauty of it- once I start, away it goes and I don’t like to stop to tidy up,” she says.
- BLESSINGS COUNTED – Beeac, rural Victoria: Country Style magazine visits the home of interior decorator and mother of three, Genevieve Buchanan in the village of Beeac in rural Victoria
The above are just the main articles that grabbed my attention, I love me a good drop of wine on occasion, Sally Wise and her passion for preserving and creating from scratch is something I aspire too and I love checking out other people homes.
There is also there is a free heart cross-stitch pattern. I am a beginner at cross-stitch so I was excited by this two. I haven't started yet, but will be giving it a go on the weekend so I will share it with you next week.
Okay enough with all the details! You probably want to know what I am giveaway away?? Well the lovely people from Country Style Magazine have given me two copies of the August Issue of Country Style Magazine to Giveaway.
To enter simply do the following:
- Comment on this post
- If you would like more entries you can tweet, facebook or blog (or all three) about this giveaway.
- If doing any other the above for extra entries can you tag @MahliMoo on both twitter and facebook so I can keep track and also comment back here on this post telling me you have done so.
That about sums it up. Entries will close midnight Monday 22nd of August and the winner will be drawn and notified Tuesday 23rd of August.