Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



Questions:

1.  What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
2.  Do you "read" in the bathroom?
3.  I can't stand when someone _________?
4.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. The last chocolate I ate was one finger of a Boost Twin Pack

2. Nooooooo, I don't understand the whole read in the bathroom thing, unless you are in the bath. Reading on the toilet is just strange to me. I know others do it. B does it... I just don't understand why you would want to. 


3. I can't stand it when someone spits. I get grossed out when watching the footy (NRL) with hubby and the players just freely spit everywhere. YUCK!


4. We shop weekly. Usually one big shop one week and a smaller one the next to stock up on perishable items. To tell you the truth hubby has been doing most of the grocery shopping lately. It is not a chore I enjoy at all!


I am playing along with Java today. Pop on over an say Hi!

10 comments :

  1. Its been a while since I ate a boost. I might just have to get one next time I go into the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, Amy! I love Boost bars, my partner introduced me to them and now I am hooked.

    Popping by to welcome you to Write On Wednesdays, we should be set to go with the first writing exercise tomorrow (with the linky set up for Wednesday). Looking forward to reading your post. Gill xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see I'm not the only one who lets hubby do the shopping...as I said in my answer, it's the bane of my existence. I think I was born without a shopping gene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum now I feel like chocolate!.
    That's great that you trust your husband with the grocery shop. I thank heaven for Woolworths online ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Beck, it is not a matter of trusting him. It is more like I write the list and if he diviates from the list it won't be pretty... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both my kids are bathroom readers and it drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you on spitting - my first thought.

    Only the teen reads - well [mags - sued to be skate/drum ones now O_o]

    I do most of the shopping - my hub buys all the wrong things and naughty stuff not on the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HATE the spitting thing also!!! I'm about as confused about it as you are about reading in the bathroom. I don't get it - 90% of the population gets along just fine without walking through life spitting everywhere - what's up with the other 10%?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I drink boost but I didn't know they had a bar. I will look for it. I don't like spitting and wonder why baseball players do it. My grandson is 5 and has started doing it when he plays base ball.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also host my own weekend hop!
    http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
    http://btrbb.com

    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...